Are You Desperate to See?

Jesus didn't die so we could have a religion.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Love Letters

My life is a love letter back to the Lord. How do I love you, Lord? Let me count the ways. From my rising in prayer to laying down in prayer tonight, let me express my love for you through what I do:

Let my mouth be kind in the words that pour forth. Let me be discerning about what I allow my ears to listen to. Let me have wisdom and self-control in what I will see with my eyes. Let my feet take me to places where you will be glorified. Let my hands do things that are only holy and pleasing to you. May my thoughts be held captive when they rise up to rebel against the things of the Lord. May Jesus be the cry and the beat of my heart.

I pray that I would say kind things about people. I hope that my day would be filled with the glory and love of Jesus. May my mind be expanded to understand the ways of God. I pray for wisdom and discernment in my decisions. May I be an example of Christ to a dying world.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Psalmist said...

Wow :o )

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Weets said...

As good a daily devotional prayer as I have read. Thanks for that blessing and that prayer for my day as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home