Are You Desperate to See?

Jesus didn't die so we could have a religion.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Wanna Play?

This is a "Tag! You're It" kind of excercise except you have to volunteer to be tagged.

Carmon started a Interview Game as part of a “Blog-a-thon” at Buried Treasure Books to raise money for an Ethiopian orphan named Azanou who needs eye surgery. I volunteered at Michael's site, Chasing the Wind.

Anyway, here are the interview questions he’s asked me:

1. What about you has changed the most since high school?

THE MOST...good that he said the most because practically everything has changed in the last 10 years. (Has it really been that long?) I think my self-confidence is the single biggest thing. I don't let what people think sway me which has made me a much stronger Christian. I feel that if I am the ONLY person standing for truth, that's okay. My self-confidence is God based because I root myself in the Word. My confidence is also a strong ally for being able to make good decisions, not necessarily popular ones.


2. How did you decide to become a Christian?

God's grace drove me to it. I was five years old playing in the mud in my back yard one day. I thought about what the lady said in Sunday School and it just made sense. I KNOW I became a Jesus follower that day. I still remember the moment pretty clearly. As a teenager, I rebelled lots and lots. Even that "second" decision was totally God. I just woke up one day, looked around and thought, "What am I doing?" I went home and gave my life back to God.

3. Who is your favorite actor or actress? Have they ever appeared in a movie you really, really disliked?

I don't really have a favorite, sad I know. I like the usual A-list of Hollywood actors, but none stands out that I follow or must see their movies. Of course, I respect Mel Gibson the most after The Passion!


4. What dessert do you crave most?

Anything chocolate or Twinkies.

5. Describe your least favorite household chore.

Any of them that have to do with cleaning. I think I would have to have a favorite to have a least favorite.


Now, here are the rules for this Christian Blog-a-thon. I’ll offer to interview the next three people to respond to this post that will follow these rules:

1. Leave me (Amber) a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on Desperate Vision. They will be different questions than the ones above.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

7 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Ryon said...

I am a little scared, but what the heck...

Interview Me.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Okay...Here's your 5 questions.

1. What is your favorite character in a movie and why?

2. If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want it to be?

3. If you could choose any 3 songs to compile on a disc to wake up (slowly) to every moring, what would they be?

4. What's the area you are least self-disciplined in?

5. What scares you most about growing old?

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Ryon said...

Just finished posting it to my blog. Good questions.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, let's try it. Interview me.

Tracey
(worship naked)

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Tracey-

Here's your 5 questions.

1. What is the one memory you would never want to lose?

2. What do you like the most about yourself?

3. If you were going to go blind, what is the last thing you would want to see?

4. What calms you down?

5. Who is your role model or hero and why?

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Some good -- and hard -- questions, A.L., but I'll get right on it. Give me some time to think ...

Tracey

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber Lynn --

I finally finished the interview questions! I'm sorry it took so long.
They were good questions. The answers are over at:

http://trkallen.typepad.com

Tracey
(worship naked)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home