Are You Desperate to See?

Jesus didn't die so we could have a religion.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Prayer Vigil

Update- Things you can do!

Write a letter:
The Judge's Information:
George W. Greer
Rm 484
315 Court St
Clearwater, FL 33756

The Prosecuting Attorney's Information:
George J. Felos, Atty
595 Main St
Dunedin, FL 34698-4972
Phone: (727) 736-1402

The Governor's Information:
(He can actually DO something immediately to change the situation)

Jeb Bush
jeb.bush AT myflorida DOT com (Email him!)
(850) 488-4441
Executive Office of the Governor
400 S. Monroe Street
The Capitol
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0001

A letter to Terri's family (for encouragement):
The Terri Schindler-Schiavo Foundation
4615 Gulf Blvd - #104/103 - St Petersburg Beach, FL 33706

If writing isn't your thing or if it is and you want to do more:
Sign a petition to President Bush:
Visit this site!

You can also educate yourself more!
Visit Terri's Fight, her official website. You can also make donations there and send an email.



Murderers at least have a jury of peers to decide if they should live or die. And for a killer, they have the chance of not being sentenced to death if there is a reasonable doubt.

Is there a reasonable doubt in Terri's case? Should she be given the chance to live or ordered to die? And in her case, the death being decided upon is not as humane as a gas chamber or lethal injection. She is being ordered to death by starvation.

She is someone's daughter. Terri's parents want to take her home and interact with her but instead are barred from seeing her at all. What horrible crime did Terri commit? No crime except being incapacitated and a nusance to her husband.

I wonder how lonley she feels? I wonder how heartbroken her family feels? I wonder how hungry Terri will get?

They say this is humane but Terri is aware of her surroundings. I am sure she is going to feel thirsty. I am sure she will realize she is ravenously hungry. And no one will lift a finger to help her. Inmates sentenced to death get a more humane killing.

Click here and See for yourself. You decide. Tell me she deserves to die because she is unable to feed herself.

Click here and See for yourself. You decide. Is her life really over, anyway?

Even convicted felons can get full pardons.

Let the cries of His people go up today on the behalf of righteousness for a helpless woman, Terri Schiavo.

It is for God's glory that I pray this situation is resolved to allow Terri to live.

If you would take a moment to mention this situation before God, I believe that prayer will make all the difference in the world.

The basic facts are this:
1. Terri is brain damaged but she can respond to people. She can open her eyes when asked, smile when interacted with and perform other simple commands.

2. Her family has been barred from seeing her.

3. Her family has offered to take Terri home and never bother her husband about it again. They would take on all reponsibility. That offer has been denied.

4. The mainstream media is reporting the story but not relaying all the facts. The way the newspapers read, you would think that Terri is in a coma and is never going to come out of it and that her husband is the saint and her family and all those who support her fight to live are evil.

5. The Florida government backs her husband in systematically killing her by removing her feeding tube. She needs nothing else to live but to be fed.

6. She has recieved no rehabilitation therapy.

Many people have done the Terri Schiavo story justice.

All Things 2 All is the best piece I have seen so far.

Lucid Moments has also poinginantly captured the moment.

Budman has two articles about Terri's plight.


My Prayer
Father,
You are loving and compassionate. You hurt for us and you love us. I pray that you would intervene and throw down those who would rise up to hurt the innocent and bruise the helpless. Let them be known for their evil deeds. Lord, allow justice and righteousness to prevail today on Terri's behalf. I pray for a miracle, whether that is in the justice system, Terri's husband's heart or in Terri's physical state. Lord, allow her to be a banner raised up that shows the the Lord's hand is still with his people. Show the courts, the media, the people who want no part of you that you still reign over us all. Let the praises of your people go up that your glory overrides everything that goes on in thie earth. You are mighty. You are strong. Nothing holds you back from delivering your people from evil. You are right. We stand in agreement with you. We say, "We are the Lord's people and evil will not prevail against us." We do have victory through the miracle of Jesus and there is no final death for us. Father, if it is Terri's time to go now, instead of her dying through starvation, take her gently and quickly. Comfort her family in everything that is being done here. Let justice prevail in any outcome, Father. And for these things we give you the honor and glory. Let our lives and responses be a reflection of You. Amen.

18 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Catez said...

Amen. Amber this is a beautiful post. Thankyou for including a prayer. God bless you!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger JayG said...

Amen, Father, amen.

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah, this is so disgusting... Every time I read about this I get so FRUSTRATED. I can't imagine how her family must feel, because I'm all the way across the country and want to run and save her. They must be going through sheer torture.
Thanks for keeping up with all of this. As much as I hate even thinking about it, I want to hear about what's going on--need to.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Amy, Of COURSE you can put a link here. Thanks!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Amber, Email me ASAP???

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Amber, Every time I reply to an email it gets returned to me as undeliverable. What's up with that?

Anyway, sorry everyone for the off-topic conversation goin' on here, but can you help me out with including the video clips in Blogger? How did you upload those to your site?

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Amy, no problem. I sent you 2 emails. Let me know if they didn't work. I just used the simple link command in HTML, a href with the links to the videos.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger daisymarie said...

Amen. Make it so, Lord, make it so!!!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Amen! I agree in prayer with you, Amber Lynn.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Catez said...

Trackback from Allthings2all:
Terri Schiavo: Loved Around the World Excerpt: "You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent"
- Isaiah

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my post Terri Schiavo: Will You Help to Wash Her Feet. I have stopped adding links but hope that people will continue to blog about her situation. I was in tears last night as I considered ...

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Amber, thank you for your post. I am going to post it at my site along with other information and comments. God Bless.

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber, thank you soo much for making this blog. It makes people aware that Terri is a living, breathing, woman, and deserves to live. Michael needs to be "woken up and smell the coffee". He is married, (or engaged?) to another woman, and has to kids with her. He should be in trouble for thinking he can still control Terri like that. Amber, can i put in a link of this blog in my web site?

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Busisiwe Mabuza said...

My name is Busisiwe Mabuza and i am from South Africa. I want to share my life testimony with the entire people of the world. I am very grateful for the good work Priest did for me, I was HIV patient, everything went bad for me, I couldn't do things with my friends anymore and also lost my job when boss discovered that i am HIV positive and the virus was already affecting my advertising beauty. I lost everything and all i was waiting for is death, I went searching on the internet I saw many testimonies on how different spell casters helped people in curing their deadly diseases and i also saw how many people where scammed by spell casters. I was confused on what to believe but one day, i decided to contact the email of one Priest which i saw on health care website. I emailed him and he answered me, I told him all the problem that i am passing through and requested for my information and told me that I will be free from the deadly disease. He send me herbal medicine 3 days after i contact him through DHL. I took the medication in accordance to his prescription and after 14 days i went for a test. I was surprised that i tested negative. I visited 4 different hospital for test and the result was negative. I was shocked because i never believe that i will be free from this deadly virus and today i am ready to tell the whole world how this good man helped me in case there is anyone passing through any deadly sickness. He is the only solution to any deadly sickness and i trust him so much. Anyone that needs his help should contact him through his email address: templeofpermanenthealing@hotmail.com and he will help you.

 
At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Busisiwe Mabuza said...

My name is Busisiwe Mabuza and i am from South Africa. I want to share my life testimony with the entire people of the world. I am very grateful for the good work Priest did for me, I was HIV patient, everything went bad for me, I couldn't do things with my friends anymore and also lost my job when boss discovered that i am HIV positive and the virus was already affecting my advertising beauty. I lost everything and all i was waiting for is death, I went searching on the internet I saw many testimonies on how different spell casters helped people in curing their deadly diseases and i also saw how many people where scammed by spell casters. I was confused on what to believe but one day, i decided to contact the email of one Priest which i saw on health care website. I emailed him and he answered me, I told him all the problem that i am passing through and requested for my information and told me that I will be free from the deadly disease. He send me herbal medicine 3 days after i contact him through DHL. I took the medication in accordance to his prescription and after 14 days i went for a test. I was surprised that i tested negative. I visited 4 different hospital for test and the result was negative. I was shocked because i never believe that i will be free from this deadly virus and today i am ready to tell the whole world how this good man helped me in case there is anyone passing through any deadly sickness. He is the only solution to any deadly sickness and i trust him so much. Anyone that needs his help should contact him through his email address: templeofpermanenthealing@hotmail.com and he will help you.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am Connor Robert from Scotland I have been playing euro million since i was 15 and i have never won and i decided to stop instead of i wasting my money in buying ticket. One day i saw a friend who told me that there is a spell caster in Africa that can help win this lottery he was so sure of it but what keep him wondering is that he was not sure if he can make me win big. I say let me give a try because i was so curious in becoming a millionaire so that flint round bitches. I decided to give a try and he assure me in 3days i will get result and immediately i went to buy ticket with the number he sent me and i did just that so for sure in 3days time result was out and i was a winner of £2million. I could not rejoice too much cause i was expecting this but was not sure if it really work but now that i have tested it and it work i will forever be grateful to this spell caster and my friend. When i went to show appreciation to him, he told me that he is here to help people who are in needs. The offer to show appreciation to this man is to spread his name across the world so that people will be helped and that is the reason i am online. Do not waste time the email is templeofpermanenthealing@hotmail.com he is the only help you need.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am Connor Robert from Scotland I have been playing euro million since i was 15 and i have never won and i decided to stop instead of i wasting my money in buying ticket. One day i saw a friend who told me that there is a spell caster in Africa that can help win this lottery he was so sure of it but what keep him wondering is that he was not sure if he can make me win big. I say let me give a try because i was so curious in becoming a millionaire so that flint round bitches. I decided to give a try and he assure me in 3days i will get result and immediately i went to buy ticket with the number he sent me and i did just that so for sure in 3days time result was out and i was a winner of £2million. I could not rejoice too much cause i was expecting this but was not sure if it really work but now that i have tested it and it work i will forever be grateful to this spell caster and my friend. When i went to show appreciation to him, he told me that he is here to help people who are in needs. The offer to show appreciation to this man is to spread his name across the world so that people will be helped and that is the reason i am online. Do not waste time the email is templeofpermanenthealing@hotmail.com he is the only help you need.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello I am CHIZZY PEACE ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR ADAGBA the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr Adagba about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR ADAGBA at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com. and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

have be sick for cancer for the pass 2 years and my Husband left me for another man because of my illness and i have be seeking for help, i was told to provide £8,500 pounds for the operation and i have be saving to make sure the operation is done but i was only able to save £3500 pounds. when i was searching through the internet, i met with 2 different spell casters who took my £ 2,000 pounds and they never helped me. When i went to see my sister in Auckland, New Zealand, a friend who i met at my sister house directed me to Dr. UKO who has help him cast a spell and i never believe in spell. I contacted the man with the email and requested for a healing and return my Husband back spell and he told me i will be heal in 19 days after the spell have be cast on me so that was how it all started with my wife who left me for another man then after 5 days, i started seeing changes in my body, i was very surprise that on the 14th days my cancer was ill. On the 17th day my Husband was back with more apology and we are presently united. I want every one out there to help me thank Dr. UKO for the life he has restored. Who ever need help should contact him through ukospelltemple@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home