Are You Desperate to See?

Jesus didn't die so we could have a religion.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Taste Test

"Taste me and see that I am good."

I was getting ready this morning and thinking of people like Greg who are agnostic who don't believe in God or any spiritual doctrines. I wish I could explain to Greg how much God graces me and favors me and what a difference that makes in my life but it is quite unexplainable to anyone except the person it is happening to.

And I thought, if Greg could ever get to the place where he could have any understanding of God and submit one area of his life to God, he would know what I am talking about.

God lets us have a taste test before we buy the whole box. I think most people when they first have understanding about God put a toe in the water and slowly start to get in, letting the God-lake rise to their knees, wading a bit further in to their chest until they are fully immersed. Then it is all fun and splashes, swimming around the God-lake thoroughly enjoying themselves.

*Greg, I hope you don't mind me using you as an example. This really did come about because of you.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Ryon said...

I agree completely. I guess we just need to pray for people like that. Oh, and I did dance with my wife. She looked so beautiful. I'll post a pic as soon as I get one.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Greg said...

No problem Amber!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home